Monday, September 12

TNF100 SG

As I am always an avid fun of TNF both on its products and races, at this time I decided to join for the second time the race organized in Singapore. I goal to go the longer distance, 100K Duo with a Filipina partner as well. Booked my ticket and set aside my race registration. I'll just do it some other time, I said. Time passed, I got so busy with all the activities ,  I totally forgot the registration, when I finally sit down and register, it was already closed....sad, I already book my ticket, what will I do. I tried to explore options, look possibilities til I finally find a link where I can send message to the organizer, I begged and finally they replied and giving in to my request. So happy out team finally registered. Looking forward to the race. Go Team Pinay.

No comments:

Post a Comment