Wednesday, September 7

Can't Get You Out of My Mind

Picture taken from the album of Mark Horrell
This Aconcagua preparation has been going on my mind for several days now. I've been anxious with how I will be able to do all of it at this time. Actually what made me more anxious is how I will be able to purchase the remaining gears for the expedition. I still have to finalize my documents for the visa application, finalize my plane ticket, complete the remaining vaccine shots. Until now, I am busy doing my physical preparation hoping that all of it will be enough for me to be physically prepared to this major expedition.

Sound stressful, I just hope as the time of the event slowly approaches, I'd really be ready for it.

you may visit Mark Horrell's site: www.markhorrell.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment