Friday, November 11

Team Salomon 5 Continents E05 - Kota Kinabalu intl. Climbathon Malaysia

When I first climb Mt. Kinabalu with the Smart Mountaineering friends in June  of 2010 doing the via ferrata route, I said to myself I will definitely come back on this mountain and will love to do a high altitude rock climbing on the rock face, my via ferata guide said they also offer such package. Never in my wildest dream will I ever come back on this mountain more than a year after to join a skyrace. I brave myself to sign up for the race, never thinking of the great ordeal that lies ahead on the race itself. It's not an easy one, I can say it's a very difficult race. But I  am always grateful I become part and a witness of an unforgettable race and is part of a fun-loving team from the Philippines.

I am lucky I meet some of the best and professional athletes of this sports. And not just that, I meet personally  some friends that I  have on facebook and gain more friends of the same passion and love of the sports as well.

Just Kilian

No comments:

Post a Comment