Monday, March 26

Recovery Monday

Coming from a TNF recon weekend, I decided to take my Monday easy. I even come to the office a bit late than my usual time, but still thinking of having an active recovery activity despite my still sore legs from the weekends activity. And I suddenly remember, I need to go to Bonifacio High Street to claim my small size Salomon XTrail jersey. Rather than spending for a transportation going there I thought of running on a not so late afternoon time. I decided to send a message to Rica which she agreed, 3:00pm would be ideal, I can still be home earlier. 

So from my office, I drop by Rica's place and we did a combination of walk and relax pace run  from Ayala to the street of McKinley up to Bonifacio High Street and coming back to Ayala up to my place. Not bad after all, I managed to squeeze in a not so long recovery run today.

No comments:

Post a Comment