Sunday, October 30

Adobo After Dark Run 2011

October 29, 2011, I was invited to join the Adobo Fun Run After Dark. My very first night run on a race, well aside from TNF100 100K of course that I reached up to 26 hours. I never thought of registering to any of the race this weekend, I am suppose to be climbing the mountain at this time. But because I decided not to join anymore and having Mayan's race bib, she cannot join the race, I said yes. Upon arrival at the race area, the on site registration is open, I like their singlet, so I decide to sign up just for the singlet.

The race for 15K started 8:30 in the evening, most of the part where  the run will pass by are lighted but there are portions that are dark, thank goodness it's all flat road. Though it's going to be 3 loops for us, it was fun, I am not seeing so much view so it's ok. There are enough water at the hydration points, though I brought my own hydration belt. The street lights and fire works adds up to the fun. Feeling a little hungry on my third loop, I rush to the finish line making it in 1 hour 28 minutes and 9 seconds. Not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment