Friday, November 2

Higher Peaks - Khumbu Expedition

I really do not know what is with high altitude snow capped mountains that I get so attracted and fascinated with it. I know very well it's not an easy feat, in fact dealing with the high altitude, the extreme cold and sometimes the technical aspect of climbing is just extremely difficult yet I always long to be there, to be one with nature, to see it's beauty and experience it's greatness.

On this video is my most dream destination, the mountain peaks of Nepal especially that of Island Peak, and the trek to Everest basecamp and seeing the highest peak on earth from afar, Mt. Everest. I have been planning to do this trip on year 2013, a trip that I let go of doing this year but I have to let it go again next year. I know my waiting will pay off, it may take a bit longer than how I always want of doing it earlier. 

I know the universe will conspire with me on my dream of doing this someday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment