1. Use a private or incognito window when booking flights and hotels online.
2. Keep loose chargers and cables organized with a glasses case.
3. Use straws to carry travel-size amounts of skin care products.
4. Put a dryer sheet at the bottom of a suitcase to keep your clothes smelling fresh.
5. Use a spring from an old pen to protect chargers from bending and breaking.
6. Skip the long lines for airport bathrooms.
7. Use a binder clip to protect the head of shaving razors.
8. If you forget your wall plug, charge devices through the USB slot on a TV.
9. Roll clothes, instead of folding, to save tons of baggage space.
10. If you have clothes that need to be folded, use tissue paper to keep them from wrinkling.
11. Use a pill container to keep jewelry organized and untangled.
12. Scan important documents before leaving for your trip.
13. Speed Up Going Through Security
14. Tuck your soap and wash cloth together with this easy-to-fold pouch.
15. A shower cap is an easy way to cover the bottoms of shoes.
16. Put smartphones in airplane mode to save battery and charge faster.
17. Keep your headphones from tangling by winding them around a binder clip.
18. Keep hair clips tidy with an empty Tic Tac container.
19. When packing, line collars with a belt to keep them crispy.
20. Sit in the seats near the wing of the plane for the least turbulence.
21. Keep your travel-size containers and refill them, instead of buying new each time.
22. To use Google Maps offline, type “OK Maps,” and the visible area will save for future access.
23. Cram the most into your carry on.
24. Instead of buying water at the airport, bring an empty bottle along and fill it up after passing security.
25. When reserving airline seats for 2 people, get the aisle and window.
26. Pack your suit coats inside out to keep them clean and avoid creasing.
27. Wait to buy airline tickets until 3 p.m. on Tuesdays.
28. Prevent messy spills in your luggage.
29. The Best Times to Use the Plane Bathroom.
30. Get the WiFi password for many establishments by checking the comments section of FourSquare.
31. Use your GPS when traveling abroad.
32. Get a free cell phone charger if you forgot yours at home.
33. Skip the wait at the baggage claim.
34. Save time packing on the go.
35. Remove other tourist from your vacation photos.
36. Use ATMs instead of airport currency exchanges to save money.
37. Get free WiFi at airports
38. For bonus points, travel with a power strip and be the airport hero.
39. As a treat to yourself, send yourself a postcard from each day of your travels
40. On your last day in a foreign country, collect all your loose money and give it to the homeless.
Most importantly...keep traveling!